> Edison > Introduction
- Make edison-image based on http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel-edison/ that actually builds (done).
- Update http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-intel-iot-middleware/ to the latest version that will build (done).
- Provide a version with PREEMPT_RT kernel (done).
- Fix up QA warnings (done).
- Switch to Andy Shevshenko’s kernel https://github.com/andy-shev/linux/tree/eds (done)
- Switch to 64-bit kernel (done in branch morty-64)
- Upgrade to pyro (done in pyro64)
- Get u-boot to build and work (done in pyro64)
- Get acpi table to build in u-boot and linux (done)
- Fix USB gadget mode and OTG (done with linux 4.20)
- Update to thud (done).
- Make bluetooth tethering work (done).
- Update to warrior (done)
- Fix oobe (out-of-the-box-experience) allowing configuration using a web browser (done)
- Update to Dunfell (done)
- Onward to Gatesgarth